Thursday, April 2, 2009

Randomly sloppy, inanely nutty

I stayed late, again. It doesn't matter 'cause after six thirty my mind stops working.

Did not carry lunch today. Forgot that little fact just at lunchtime.

A dull headache steps up post work hours and won't stop till I get home and gorge on dark chocolate plus strawberry fruit.

What a day. I have one trip coming up this weekend, two at the end of the month and one possibly at the very beginning of next month. Phew!

Coordinating parents, stealthy trips and work trips! What a juggle!!! In the midst of it all work hits me smack in the face. But it's not as bad as I anticipated. My job list was not picked up.

Now a two day old creation, it lies about languidly in my files, updating itself when a new one is added or an existing, finished. Reminds me to call and pester those who can actually finish the work assigned.

A languorous few months, no attention to that which has been pending for long. So long that it doesn’t matter anymore.

The day it does, I will finish it and flee the scene.

No stock of the D80. The next options are either twice my budget or not quite as semi-professional as I’d like ‘em.

I keep wondering after what could have been. Can it still be? Of what use is design, if it can not free.

A slack-jawed mind on Thursday eve. The only accompaniments are dinner and these alphabetized keys.

3 comments:

Haricharan Pudipeddi said...

u bet..skipping lunch makes u feel miserable..gud one..view ma blog sumtime..let's be blogger buddies..

s.a.t.h.y.a. said...

Learning the real world ;-) ... and you know who this could be :-)

workhard said...

Hi..nice post ..

Work from home