Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What if life were a constant holiday!

Sometimes I really feel like I'm 'going' under. As though every minute, every situation, the very next second drags me deeper. It can get to a boringly low point. Like when I haven't danced in two months, or gone sailing or simply curled up in a corner for hours together, just reading a book or two.

That's when a holiday comes in handy, refreshes and awakens what got buried under layers of boredom and frustration. let go, unwind, these are familiar terms; but I restrict them to weekends, where 1 and a half days is all you get to your self.

Holidays are where I really LIVE! a new place, a new perspective, a deep joy in knowing that this is MY time.

3 comments:

Alameen said...

Thanks to Ford for introducing two day offs in a week...

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Ah, thats why i want to persue a subject in college where i get to discover myself.Everyday.Not only during weekends :)

Pawan said...

u r incredible!! hv gone through all of ur blogs.... u hv got tremendous sense of individualism with bled of ur love towards people... nature and society at large..

keep up exploring urself...